Pinched nerve... Ahhhh!

Yeah, I dream of the laser saw...and the teleporter.

Sorry about your pinched nerve, definitely go for massage, might need some drugs in the first instance to calm things down at first.

Cigs in my top pocket would get crushed and soaking wet.

Attachments

• smoke 'em 004.jpg
    smoke 'em 004.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 26
  • smoke 'em005.jpg
    smoke 'em005.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 26
Ya, cheapest is never best. Its an easy entry point. I only ever needed it for a flare-up. Short-term use. Could be found on CL in a city, I'd bet.

I want a tree eraser that fits in the top pocket next to my cigs.
I've done that for speculative work for potential clients. Use SnapHeal or SuperEraser or just plain ol' Photoshop to remove a tree from a picture so they can see what they would be getting on a tree removal. If some company could create a specialized app for tree workers, it'd be even better. Probably sell a lot of jobs that way.

In my experience a pinched nerve simply takes time that comes with reduced range of motion and pain ... Gotta wait it out to be normal again , or as normal as I was before.

Maybe my link for spinal decompression wasn't followed, but it's for the Dr. Gil Center for Chiropractic Health, right there in Franklin, TN. I used to hear good things about his work when I lived in middle Tennessee, about an hour south of there.

I had a pinched nerve in my neck that I felt going down my shoulder. It kind of buzzed most of the time. Neck was sore, but not bad enough to make me think about having it worked on. I was working in and around my front end loader bucket, which I had up in the air out of the way. It slowly settles and wearing a brimmed hat I didn't notice and smashed into it at a good clip. Bent my neck back and knocked me to the ground. No more pinched nerve! When it happened I thought man, I could have done myself some serious hurt here. Once in a while you get good and lucky.

Back