Forum Maintainance Tonight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never an upside-down pic here.

Attachments

• 20181130_115253.jpg
    20181130_115253.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 44
I re-wrote the image rotator on the homepage. It's more efficient, doesn't use deprecated PHP, and there were also many permissions and filename issues with the images in the directory, so I cleaned those up too.

You'll probably see images in the rotator that you've never seen before!

Fricking A! I was noticing half the pics weren't showing up - I figured it was corrupt somehow.

Excellent, Brandon! Thank you sir!!!

Yea not really sure how that happened - it was ages ago...

It was a good frigging burger!!!

I can't view the site from desktop Google chrome. I thought the site was down till I checked my phone. I just get a completely blank page.

Not really sure why that'd be happening, I'm having no issues - is your home internet OK, do other sites work? Does the site work in another browser like Internet Explorer?

The home page is blank, but this is what the forum looks like.

During this post I saw and tried the full site link and it has fixed the problem.

MBH.com problem2.jpg

MBH.com problem.jpg

MBH.com problem3.jpg

So is TB doing maintenance?
There is no part number for data (tech version of wear your hard hat for pro-tection!)

I re-wrote the image rotator on the homepage. It's more efficient, doesn't use deprecated PHP, and there were also many permissions and filename issues with the images in the directory, so I cleaned those up too.

You'll probably see images in the rotator that you've never seen before!

Thanks for all the work you've done with this and before.

I haven't bothered going to the homepage for ages, there's some good pictures on the Rotator. Lots of old ones of old members, some are still here.

Edit.

DSCF0204.jpg

These guys still hang around.

Some good Rotator pictures in this thread, someone needs to give it a bump. https://www.masterblasterhome.com/s...tor-Screenshots&highlight=rotator+screenshots

Edit again.

That picture just turned up in that thread.:laughing6:

It was a good frigging burger!!!
But is it THE burger from AS?

And Nutball, I've seen that happen when the forum theme accidentally got switched to the mobile version in my desktop browser, producing weird behavior. I had to reset the preference cookie and choose the full desktop site, as you discovered.

I'll try to come up with a gallery that will let you browse thru all the pics in the rotator.

Well yes, but I mean something that makes all the images available to view, without leaving it to the randomness of the rotator.

Back