20% Off of ISC Products at TreeStuff with Coupon Code BESTISC

Tim_B.

TreeHouser
Hey folks!

Just thought I'd mention a possibly important deal for the right person. TreeStuff is having a 20% off promotion on ISC products by using the coupon code BESTISC during the checkout process.

A couple of minor problems I have with the way this promotion is happening is that TreeStuff does not mention anywhere that I can see when this promotion ceases to be. The way I became aware of the promotion is that on their main page, near the top, was a square that advertised the discount. A problem for me has been that that square has been alternately appearing and disappearing from the main page on successive visits. So, if I were you, and there is anything on the ISC product page that interests you, just put it in the cart and try to check out using the coupon code mentioned above. If you don't get the discount, just cancel the order. I'll try to leave a link to the ISC product page below.

https://www.treestuff.com/store/products.asp?manufacturer_id=45

Thanks for listening, and hopefully this can save someone some money.

Tim

11:59 pm August 29 is the ending. Also 22% off of greenteeth. Just happened to check my email and it was in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for that, Rich! I need to check my e-mail more often; I just have a hard time talking myself into it. Appreciate the help!

Tim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is the code?

did prices just jump?

Showing regular greenteeth for a buck more than wearsharp greenteeth.

Hey, Sean! When I just went to TreeStuff at about 3:20pm Tuesday 8-28-2018, the square advertising the greenteeth said the coupon code was "BESTTEETH" with three "T's" and no quotation marks. I hope this helps.

Tim

Back