The good news/bad news thread.

You shouldn't fear bears. They just need a good wrastling. Go wwf on their ass and you'll be fine. Atomic elbow for the win!

Good news- Been making a lot of headway this morning working on trucks in the yard. Steps built, door hinges replaced, outrigger pad holders, etc.
Bad news- Upset tummy, already crapped my pants once today.

Good news, plenty of varied work lining up
Bad news I need another part time groundie and I live out in the country...

Gotta be some farm boys out there? They often have good sense and are used to hard work. Kinda like our Jim!!

Generally, my best hires are Midwesterners.
Farm kids might stay in the farm, farming, it so something else, less laborious. Dunno.

A guy is coming from a Chicago suburb, near my hometown, mid-September. (Not holding my breath, though they are lined up with an apartment and move-in date)
5 years with a family-company. Moving with his girlfriend to Olympia. They have friends who made the move already, to the area. He's run Prentice loaders, skid steer, run chippers and grinders, bucket truck some, for $13/ hour. Same cost of living index between the two places.

I don't want to live in Chicago, either.

Good news...I was mentioned in the same sentence with Jerry Beranek in a post in the Treehouse.

Bad news...it was a post made by Murph.

;)

I couldn't be here in better company, Jim. Hope all is well with you, your beautiful lady, and enchanting children, my friend.

Back