New employees

flushcut

TreeHouser
I tried to tell them about proper dress and PPE but they are just not having it. I might have to fire all three of them.

Image.jpg

Wait!

Now I get it!!!
auwhsw.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The purple is rather lippy and never shuts up, ever. The constant babbling on about the party she went to last night blah blah blah 'to the chipper Alice'. Just for the love of god shut up! I don't care about all of your personal stuff. I have to walk around with my muffs down just to drowned her out most of the day. She is a good worker but, man, can she talk about the most uninteresting crap daily.

I had to rearrange the crew today. I've had it with chatty Kathy (purple) she can run the stumper, maybe she can work out her issues by herself.
Now the black one is cool she really turns on the mini well.
Greenie on the other hand I just don't get her at all being a millennial and all. It's like no-bod-y is home. I hope she makes it on the chipper because I don't know what else I can do for her. Possible drive a truck but even that was me a little nervous. I mean is anybody home in there? Well we shall just wait and see.
Good help is so damn hard to find. Sigh

Now get this purple is leaving us and going to Europe for several months to visit her husband. WTF!! She is married!? She never said anything up until now about a spouse. Holy sheep shit batman! I just don't get people sometimes. She asked if I'll hold a position open for her until her return. What balls! At least she is the one quitting so I don't have to pay her unemployment. But hold her position open, please!

Keep that position open, between the car keys and the door key....

I might be able to put her on the golf cart but I am not so sure about even that.

On an up note I was at the competitions shop today and this guy approached me asking if I was hiring? So I said I'll get back to him in a while. I asked the company owner what he thought about him and he said he is pretty lazy during the day but in the evening he would run around like JoJo the circus chimp on crack. I guess he might work out in the long run as a night time mechanic but he has natural climbing ability written all over him. Here's a pic he really didn't care for the camera

Image.jpg

I know right! He seems a little shady says his name is Rac Coon possibly an alias. I'll have to Ccap him and check.

Think purple is going a little crazy. Like needs medical attention. I know she has serious substance abuse problems with drugs and alcohol and is getting divorced. She will send me random texts late at night that are angry and don't make sense. I talked to her brother as she went to work and live with him for a bit but he ended up kicking her out and hasn't spoken to her since.
She is a friend and a hard worker but the level of crazy is getting trying.

Ok so purple informed me that she is going to be a truck driver and is leaving the end of Ottober. Allll righty then.

Back