JOB OPPORTUNITY

vharrison

Island Girl
It is very expensive to live here, let me start with that. Very expensive.

Job Location: Florida Keys

We are looking for a supervisor that can actually run a job. You know, keep people on task and moving along. A CDL is a must. I mean, how can you run the job if you cant get your peeps there? If you happen to have your Arborist Cert, we will do back flips for you.

A supervisor to us means, being able to go over the work order, understand the scope of the work and how long it should take. Plan the work with your peeps and work that plan. You would have to be able to motivate your peeps with respect.

Depending on what you bring to the company, that will determine your pay.

Did I mention it is very expensive to live here?

Call John @ 305-481-0959 (Please, don't bother him if, when asked to put on a pair of spikes, you're going to put them on backwards) :O

Isn't that all tree climbers do with their bird's eye view? Shouting over a house at ground guys 300ft away; supervising

I haven't climbed in 10 years. Buy me a new hip and I might be able to climb again. I can show you how to put your spikes on correctly though.

To the Keys? Or Florida, generally? I liked the Gulf Coast (Ft. Myers is where I lived specifically, Sarasota was nice, so was Bradenton). I could handle Pensacola in the off-season, too. Eastern side, not so much.

I enjoy the gulf. Haven?t been on the east coast. I wouldn?t mind living in a smaller town that?s nice and quiet(if there are any down there). If I had my pick I?d head NW
Oregon, Washington State, Montana would be more my thing. Where I?m at now there is just nothing! Lol

Fort Myers qualifies as pretty quiet, esp. for a Florida town. Ft. Lauderdale and Miami? Bleh, the Cubanos can have it!

Are you near Dyersburg? I've been up 412 quite a few times.

Fort Myers qualifies as pretty quiet, esp. for a Florida town. Ft. Lauderdale and Miami? Bleh, the Cubanos can have it!

Are you near Dyersburg? I've been up 412 quite a few times.

About 20mins north of Dyersburg. Union City.

Yikes.... just looked up some rental homes in marathon. Cheapest was 2500 a month for a 2 bed 550sq home.

You are right Very expensive to live down there . I bet it?s worth it tho if you can keep the bills paid.

Back