Dandandatreeman videos.

Dan, when you flopped the pine stem your body language looked like something bothered you. Did it roll onto something or am I imagining things?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dan, when you flopped the pine stem your body language looked like something bothered you. Did it roll onto something or am I imagining things?
It rolled away from the road. We had to roll it back so the loader could get it.🤦‍♂️

Yes sir. I have two awesome guys I work with too. Overcoming stuff is what it is all about.

Interesting about the plastic on top. I didn't know it would even come off. I have the 2511, and use it on the ground more than anything. It swings around, gets caught on briars, and generally gets beat up, but no problems so far. My biggest problem with the little echos is the small nose safety bar. Makes it hard to bore, and it tends to derail cutting vines and brushy stuff. I've been getting Bailey's WoodlandPro bars for my little saws, and have been very happy with them.

Thanks for the video. I've been curious about the 355t, and if I ever need a bigger top handle, I think that's what I'd likely get.

@lxskllr . I just fixed up my 2511 trim saw. 2 of them made one. The 355 is a great saw. Its totally worth it in my opinion. I hope your days have been great. Thanks for commenting.

The CS-355T is my go to climbing saw now (my MS-193T comes out once in a while on smaller trees, just to keep it fresh). I agree w/all your pros, and now need to mess with the limiters since I've done the muffler mod. I've used a friend's MS-201 TC-M, and I know all about the nightmares the M-Tronic introduces, so I also have no desire to go that route (his even stalled out 2x mid-cut; not good when you're 70+ ft in the air trying to get a dicey limb to go). Once biz picks back up and I have some scratch to burn, a second one will be purchased for my arsenal. Great review Dan!

Dan, maybe set up the camera so we can see your face.

Thing is with Echo over here is that they’re not much cheaper than the big two.
I love my 2511.

I agree that the electronic makes it acts funny. Well, not really fun. Maybe I'm not used to my 201Tcm, but it tends to get under my skin.
It's hard to start, even hot, and need a very quick/strong pull to run. In the cut, if the chain grabs suddenly, the engine stalls before than the clutch lets go. My ms661 tends to stall like that too, not so often tough. Luckily, my ms462 has a normal behavior, but it's a non computerized version.
I'm still in love for my Sthil's, but it has faded somehow. I'd like to correct the issues, if there's a way. Maybe I didn't look well enough but I didn't find much on the net.

Sorry Dan, it isn't the good thread for that.

I'm not putting my saws through professional use, but I've had zero issues with my Mtronic saws. I wonder if it could be an age thing? My oldest was made in 2017. Perhaps a newer firmware/construction works better than the original releases.

Dan, maybe set up the camera so we can see your face.

Thing is with Echo over here is that they’re not much cheaper than the big two.
I love my 2511.
Well this guy isn't that great to look at, but if that is what you would like that is totally doable. Thanks sir.

@Marc-Antoine . I think this is a great place to talk about anything. Look up the chainsaw guy on YouTube. He is always putting out great info on all saw problems. Hope you and yours are awesome.

Back