Dandandatreeman videos.

Lotta work going on there...good show. You bombed a lot of stuff, quick and dirty. I would have had to rope some of that...not as confident of bounces as you are.

Good work.

I wasn't good back when I did this but the one real tree co. I worked for had us chunk wood into the back of the truck...pretty big dump bed. I remember pushing chunks off and hearing them slam that steel. Crazy stuff for a neophyte! Probably crazy stuff for the truck, too.

Yea, I wouldn't do that unless I had a nice brush bed to absorb the shock. I've seen people do some pretty stupid stuff doing that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I got my aim from working in Louisiana guys. I think its all about the cut. There is only three of us, so I try to bomb as much as I can to keep them guys free to feed the beast. Have a great day guys!

The cut is very important but not the onliest main factor. If your wood doesn't hinge well, you can aim at your best level, great chances are that you miss the goal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think that has to do with the cut while bombing out a tree. Thats just me I suppose.

How many have ever felt that it's not just the cut but willpower too. Like using 'the force' to bend the laws of nature. Lol.

Like using 'the force' to bend the laws of nature. Lol.
Hmmmph. Use it, you shall. Bend it, you must.

Headache!
"Headache" too is our head's up cry. Did you do a lot of snapcuts on a spar? Our climber uses them a lot so he can re-clip the saw, get in good position with spikes & lanyard, then snap it off & give it some proper English so it lays flat. Or piecing out, holding the limb, repositioning it and throwing it for optimal target avoidance.

It’s easier now than before to load a vid, just copy and paste, but i think you have to wait a few seconds for it to load before posting the reply.

Hey Dan, good videos, but what Mick is trying to point out is don't use the "Insert video" option in the post, just copy and paste the url text from your browser window and put that in your post (what's in blue):

1586107985045.png

Back