Tulip spar bounce and roll

murphy4trees

TreeHouser
Just a quickie to show some ideas of how to prevent lawn damage and make the next cut that much easier...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GBFIZosrXic" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bit run of the mill admittedly.

Maybe barberchair it to reduce lawn damage, they?ll still be a sizeable dent in the lawn even with the big log to absorb the impact.

A BC with the skid steer should be easy enough to pull off.

“so cutting edge.........”

A little compassion would be great, it ain’t easy make’n up this bullchit... :D

Foam, Home Depot rope and day workers from the back of dunkin donuts (or insert relevant fast food joint)

Here in the US we can pick up our day labor in the Home Depot parking lot, same time as when we pick up our rope.

You need to post your pics in the general work thread Daniel. Why you think everything you do is worthy of its own thread is beyond me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You need to post your pics in the general work thread Daniel. Why you think everything you do is worthy of its own thread is beyond me.

Since 11-17, I;ve started 2 threads... both in the last week... I;ll try to refrain in the future, but I had ulterior motives on this one... You Tube had censored this thread as containing inappropriate content, which is a mystery to me.. I appealed but needed 1,000 views in a week to get reviewed.. Made it to the mid 900's... Full disclosure!

Since 11-17 I;ve put up 14 tree videos on youtube.... so you;re 12 short of "everything"... a lot of what I do is really beyond you... That part you got right!

Back