Beranek rigging dvds

Benjo75

Treehouser
Hey all does anyone know if Jerrys rigging dvds are still for sale anywhere? I have the climbing set. Thought I'd like to invest in these also. Thanks.

Which avenue nets you the most money? I like supporting the artist/author/creator most directly, not giving a reseller or distributor a 30% or 50% cut.

Direct is good, and resellers/ distributors provide a for-profit service, so they aren't getting something for nothing.

Which avenue nets you the most money? I like supporting the artist/author/creator most directly, not giving a reseller or distributor a 30% or 50% cut.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Why the hell not buy direct from Gerry Beranek, when it is possible to do so.

While you are shopping from him, take a look at the " High climbers and timber fallers" book.
That is such good reading for folks like us.
So is his redwood book.

SHIT!

I just went to his homepage and found that the book section still hasn't been put back on line.

Get your ass in gear, Gerry, please!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have High Climbers and Timber Fallers. Great book. I still haven't been able to find the rigging dvds. I'll keep looking.

Fulfilling shipment requests is below the pay-grade of our esteemed colleague. Better that he's shooting pics and writing!

You got that right, Sean. I just arrived home from Del Norte, doing what? Shooting pics! Pretty Smokey though. There's some bad fires going on here right now. Really bad!

As far as selling books and DVDs goes I'd much rather have the resellers fill the orders. As it does take time, and when I'm in the field I can't fill orders.

Yeah, you're right, Stig, I got to fix that web site. Sorry. I'll get on it. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I see it there but when I add it to my cart and go to checkout it says the page is down. I may have to call and order that way. If I can ever get home before dark I'll do it that way.

Back