Monday afternoon meeting. High five!

Danthetree1

Treehouser
I am meeting with a gentleman that owns a large roofing company. He wants a tree division, and we've been recommended from one of his good friends to start it. I guess it don't matter if he dose, but I hope he moves his mouth nice. Lol. I will find the way no matter what. Happy Sunday friends.

If you're looking for a high quality tree service with cranes, Boutte tree is it.

They just tipped a crane last year. A big one.

I know they tipped a crane several years ago and the owner posted extensively on tree buzz about that accident and how it happened and what he learned from it. Very open and honest about it which shows lots of class.

Watching here from afar it looks like they have grown a lot since then and appear very successful. Did they tip another crane?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, not too long after they put on a crane seminar. Last year. It was not a baby crane either.

Maybe their 70t Liebherr?

That is surprising. I'd like to learn more if you know anything about how it happened.

Me one man and a mini skid. Sub loader for now. Might pick up one other guy I know. That's it. Keep it simple for now. Its going to be a leap. I dont want to go deep.

The man has the connection to three different guys the live in California. They own hundreds of rental properties here in Atlanta. He dose a lot of work for them and he wants us to do the trees for him. Very down to earth guy. He wants to start us off, but that is all he wants to do. After things get going he said we should be able to take care of ourselves. I have ducks to whip into line. Thanks guys!

Just be wary of people who give you the line about "I can give you tons of work so I want you to do this real cheap." We all have had those type of clients and they do nothing except use you up as long as you are dirt cheap. The first time you are $100 more than the next guy they quit calling. These days any time somebody gives me that line I simply tell them that I'm probably not the right guy for them. My rates are more than fair and I would rather sit at home than work at the price they want to pay.

Hopefully this doesn't apply here.

The money dose not seem to be the driving force to this deal. Yes, its part of it, but not the main thing. I just don't want to be taken advantage of ever again. I really hope this works out.

Back