Echo 590 20"

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
$300 and Fedex shipping unless outside US main states then USPS.

The echo 590 I bought from a guy will go up for sale as soon as the testing is finished this weekend. Guy about 2hrs from me bought it new and used during the winter for his homeowner firewood cutting.

I have never pulled the muffler to look at piston because it runs great and psi feels great.

I couldnt stand the factory tune that the stops allowed me. Pulled them both for fine tuning today. Much better in the cuts now too.

It had a slight bog at transition I couldn't stand. I couldnt open the L up any further due to the stop tab. All better now.

I saved them if new owner wants them installed back someday.

If it is here to long I might be pulling the muffler to open it some next. Just pulling the dang plastic stop tabs on H L to fine tune the carb helped.

e590zzzz.jpg e590zzz.jpg e590zz.jpg e590z.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good saw. Should make somebody happy. I have/had 3

May pull the muffler today. I read enough to see these really wake up afterwords.
Might do before and after in square wood to see what was gained % wise.

NOT FOR SALE at this time.

Glad I pulled muffler for modding today after testing in the 8x8 with stock lgx nib chain. Dang piston must have scored from being to lean with the epa plastic stop. If I recall right I fattened it up as far as I could go when I got it and then pulled the stops this weekend. So saw is NOT for sale at this time. Still was pulling 140psi and still runs fine.

Ready to go. Lower price with muffler mod and installed a new piston kit. $270

Echo 590 I bought from original owner at end of last winter. He didnt like it compared to his huskys he was used to he said. I always wanted to try one so I got it to test out. At the time it was all stock. I removed the plastic epa caps from carb as it was to lean from factory.
I pulled muffer to mod it but was starting to score due to being to lean during that run time ( about 9 months). Still ran great and had 140psi. I went ahead and ordered a new piston kit and gasket from Nate and cleaned up cylinder of any transfer. Saw is still on first tank since new piston kit. Muffler modded and carb set fatter now for my area. Comes with 20" in pic.

Fedex shipping on buyers dime or pick up local.

$270

e59newp.jpg e590z.jpg e590zzz.jpg e59newpp.jpg e590pmuffmod.jpg e590ooooo.jpg

Lookin' sweet! Can you get Echo parts? Or give me a referral (Nate)? I need a wrap around handle for a CS-310. Thanks!

Somehow I doubt they make a wrap handle for such a small saw.
His (Nate's) shop is performance outdoor equipment in newcomers town oh. Good guy to deal with in my experience

So you just need a half wrap for a 310, not a full? You can order that anywhere. New in the 40's = ouch

SPF by a member on my website.

Back