Origin Stories: The Rope Wrench

TreeMuggs

Treehouser
Tune in to the newest episode of the Educated Climber Podcast to hear "Origin Stories: The Rope Wrench" with Kevin Bingham.

This is the behind-the-scenes story of the development of the Rope Wrench, from the godfather of SRT himself, Mr. Kevin Bingham. From the initial idea that led to the F8 Revolver, to online collaboration that produced the ZK-1, to licensing the Wrench to ISC and refining the tool to produce the shiny ZK-2, this is the inside scoop that few have heard.

We also dive deep into the backstory of how Kevin got into climbing, where innovation comes from, Kevin?s ideas for bike-based tree care services, some current projects, as well as where he sees the industry heading into the future. I know you will enjoy listening to Kevin?s stories!

Currently available on the podcast player of your choice, via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Soundcloud, and Google Play Music, or you can listen directly on the website:

www.educatedclimber.com/ecp-episode-4

All the best!

- Patrick

I enjoyed it so far. Only made it till he left with kite string and I had to pause because the boy wanted to watch Paw Patrol. Hot play again and it started over and wouldn’t FF. All of the sudden I was hearing two separate parts at once. I’ll check the whole thing out later. Thank you Patrick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good eye Rich. I had encoded it as a variable bit-rate file and apparently certain podcast apps were not playing it back properly. I just re-uploaded a new copy and it seems to work fine now. You will just have to delete the copy that you already have and redownload it, and it should work. I'm new to this! Thanks again Rich.

Patrick

Didn't quite finish it tonight but dug all the KB background, especially the whole monkey thing. An interesting guy who has also met a lot of interesting people.

Back