Dealership for chipper and mini skid/loader in the VA/WV/MD/PA region of I-81?

Rangerbait

Treehouser
Hello Tree Housers,

As I mentioned in my subbing out thread, I have parted ways with my sub (on good terms, at least), and am now in the market for a 12-15? chipper and either a mini skid or a mini loader with a grapple. I?d like to stick with a dealer so I at least have a little assurance that the basic maintenance items have been looked at. I want to go with a Morbark for the chipper, but am flexible on the mini. What are some good dealerships in the region?

I have absolutely no idea who's a good dealer out your way, but wish you good luck in your search.

Set on a Morbark? We've somewhat arrived at being a Vermeer-shop, with our BC1800 chipper and SC252 stump grinder. Now we're looking at a Vermeer mini skid to fill out the package. Having a one-stop shop and more expansive relationship with a single dealer can have advantages and give you more clout.

That might work for you but our local Vermeer shop is a massive ripoff. I would rather have any other brand except Vermeer just so I won't have to go there. I would rather order parts online or have my local weld shop manufacture stuff than deal with Vermeer. Thankfully my Cummins diesel is easy to get parts for pretty much anywhere. Air, fuel and oil filters are ordered from www.fleetfilter.com and knives come from Bailey's.

Set on a Morbark? We've somewhat arrived at being a Vermeer-shop, with our BC1800 chipper and SC252 stump grinder. Now we're looking at a Vermeer mini skid to fill out the package. Having a one-stop shop and more expansive relationship with a single dealer can have advantages and give you more clout.

I really love my s800tx diesel. Sancho with BMG and accessories is by far the best employee I have ever had.

Back