Can you get a liability waiver?

Nice job man! Big ol nasty.
Just looked at a smaller past crispy oak. Wish that crane of yours was out here. Perfect reach.
Tree gods set a like live tree next to it, so I'll fubar the shat from a better tree.

Wow, look at that stump log!
I had a similar situation but with a much smaller tree, it was stone dead, bark falling off dead, leaning over a fence and the neighbours above ground pool. They told me it only died recently, yeah, right...
I bid the job but put in a liability waiver clause because it was so unstable...someone else got the job, no longer my worry.

WOW!

That tree was about as bad as they get (even though you made it look easy)... Awesome job... Hope you had 10K+ on it... You could have walked and been just fine.. BUT if you had walked, someone would have been screwed... Risk vs Reward... gotta make those jobs worth it. Sounds like your wife knows trees! She's a keeper!

I dunno, i just assumed he was too busy counting money with his super baller crane... some amazing jobs he's posted!!

I asked him nicely to stop always dissing our sponsor EVER chance he got.

He's not banned or anything - he still lurks.

So that was what it was about.

I found a post one morning, saying " Adios Amigos"

When I clicked on it, I was told that I was not autorized to view it.

moved it where? Did you feel treestuff/sherrill and nick Bonner needed defending? I'm sure they will be fine. Losing Paul from here is a huge loss. Does he know he is not in fact banned?

Back