You might be a tree climber if...

I do!

One time it was a ever so gentile tap, didn't even hurt, but I saw blood in a very distinct pattern.

My old biz partner cut his wedding cake with a shiny new ms440 with vegetable oil in the oil tank.

He also managed to snag a linen napkin with it.That was fun cleaning that out.

Welcome!

You might be a tree climber if your 7 year old is shocked at the amount of saw chips in your pockets. "How did that happen?" she wanted to know.

…..you have ever carefully positioned your groundie as you were preparing to tip over a stub with a large hollow pocket full of water!!! You might want to pull up the end of your climbing rope and plan on staying in the tree a little while longer.

Also ..... every time you point out another tree that you planted with your Vermeer 44 tree spade (about 1000) your grand daughter does her best impression of the coaches daughter in "Remember the Titans" with "I do not care."
….. you attend church for the first time in about 30 years and the first response is a question from a member about a tree problem they are having. (Happened today)

Indeed. I went to the market to buy some groceries to donate to the food pantry via the boy scout troop. Guess I have a tree that needs to be flopped for one of the leaders. Happens, as you said, at church as well. Tonight we are taking the kids to a movie night at the church. Any wagers ?

Someone earlier mentioned wearing your foor ascender in the store. I put my chest box on in the mornings of very cold weather before I leave the house so I don't have to take my coat off as soon as i get to work. Just unzip it a little and clip in.

Just tell your woman to do that AFTER she takes off your boots and brings you a cold one! Problem solved!

But be fair! If she gives you a foot massage, tell her you'll take of the sweeping! ;)

That's how you keep your woman happy!!!

I always said “ you ain’t cuttin ME off ... you’re just losing your place it line” of course proper tone of voice and attitude IS critical :lol:

Back