Intermittent fasting

I still don't get it?

I mentioned that half the Danes are in that category, yet Butch gets pissed off.
Why?
I'm not saying something that isn't true.
"Greatest nation on Earth" is eating itself to death..........who the heck ever expected it to end that way.

Is it something about me "Dissing" Americans?
I'm not, I'm dissing fat Americans. Big fat difference right there.

Have you gotten fat recently, Butch?;)

EVERY chance you get you love to bring up the "Fat American" thing. Give it a rest!

Do you "get it" now???

EVERY chance you get you love to bring up the " God is stupid and doesn't exist" thing.

I fail to see the difference.

At least discussions about health, which weight is a component are not circular and without end.

Even though a lot of them are based on the same fact less beliefs that are prevalent in the religious discussions.

And "some" people get offended the same way the religious folks do.

I sure have a special ability to piss Butch off. I can't count how many times it has happened over the years.
My only defence is that I can't help it, God made me that way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lordy this is getting meaty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lordy I can't believe I didn't originally post thread in the Treehouse Kitchen forum, MB maybe you should move it.

Anyway, Jimbo, I gathered from your response to Dave's peanut article that you felt the author's credentials (a former financial analyst) were of suspect merit to be writing about the possible causes of peanut allergies. If I am correct about your thinking, why would a former financial analyst be possibly unqualified to research peanut allergy causes?

Edit Fer chrissakes, am I getting 2 threads mixed up?

I'm down 23 lbs in less than 2 months from keto diet with intermittent fasting.

Once I get to my goal of 195, I plan on using intermittent fasting with normal meals to stay at that weight. I'm pretty comfortable now waiting til 8pm or so to eat everyday.

I'm down 23 lbs in less than 2 months from keto diet with intermittent fasting.

Once I get to my goal of 195, I plan on using intermittent fasting with normal meals to stay at that weight. I'm pretty comfortable now waiting til 8pm or so to eat everyday.

That's what I do, just fast a bit when necessary, though not much of a problem at my age. You can get yourself on an eating schedule and not feel hungry until eating time. For a while, I'd east no breakfast, nothing at work all day, just gatorade or soda to get some sugar to help me think. Maybe an occasional granola bar. I'd do all my eating when I got back home around 4-6pm, one big meal, sometimes an extra meal before bed. I'd never feel hungry all next morning/afternoon.

My point is, that there are so many ideas about how, when and what to eat, to stay slim, and they are mostly bullshit.

Keep your intake equal to what you burn off is really all there is to it.

No nutritionist/science/diets in the world recommends going to bed on a full stomach. Nary a one...

If anything, just the opposite. No point being made - just scientific clarification.

I'm all about the science.

Stig is Awesome.

I love straight to the point.

I do a lot of fasting.... but i dont call it fasting... i call it not eating or too busy or snack in between here and there...

I drink tons of water all day with coffee in the am and tequila or gin at night.

There's a documentary on Netflix called " The magic pill" , it's about the keto diet, it's worth watching but take some parts with a grain of salt.

All I know is I'm losing weight from eating bacon, steak, butter, and cheese. Also a splash of heavy whipping cream in coffee is pretty awesome.

Your body adapts and will use fat as a source of energy if you deprive it of sugars and carbs.

Back