Patron Saint of Bore-Cutters

I told my wife last night I might need to go to Denmark to do some logging...she didn't drop the dishes but she did raise her eyebrows...kinda like I must be losing it.:lol:

The wimen folk some times just don't get the idea of traveling to cut some wood.

Well flip the tables...here is your stereotype breaking, shattered the mold girl...haha I'm here just so you guys can't use those excuses haha...

I think she's saying she wouldn't bother. Because the boys wouldn't keep up anyways. :P

Aren't you maybe a girl still anyhow GP?:D

It dont actually mattter, lol but is neither that far fetched. Even if I only worked 300 days of the year at 5 trees a day. Thats 1500 a year. Never really thought about ut until now :D

I think that was supposed to go in the Oak Rigging Removal Video thread.

And I thought you were the one saying you were confused as to which bathroom to use...

Well flip the tables...here is your stereotype breaking, shattered the mold girl...haha I'm here just so you guys can't use those excuses haha...

Notice I said "some times" Fi. And you madame are very much the exception to the rule, you DO understand. My wife on the other hand didn't understand me driving 600 miles round trip to cut some trees in the U P.

Hahaa...where did this thread GO all of a sudden!

Directly sideways...as we are wont to do here in Butch's House :D.

Keep on being the exception to the rule, dear friend Fi. We all need your example. Our daughters and grand-daughters need it even more ;).

You have my endless respect, girl.

Fi, can you post a good --Woman Arbo-Power Activate!!-- shot for a little girl?

After 20 minutes, she said getting over some branches... Girl's first throw line and a 6 oz weight. Found her an extra cube tonight.
IMG_20180828_142237595.jpg IMG_20180828_132331825_HDR.jpg IMG_20180828_132101988_HDR.jpg

You all know I like to just stir the pot from time to time, no need to backtrack...I do it on purpose:D8),
Here's an action powered climber girl for your daughter...
And back to patron saint of the bore cut, remember I am the acolyte of the short bar..

Attachments

• IMG_20180608_141824.jpg
    IMG_20180608_141824.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 51
Thanks. I've introduced her to a female CA near me who held my State Parks position after me (More nonsense than when I was there, short-lived stay in the position).

If that is a HH1, tucking the tail of hitch cord into the lower slow, crosswise, may reduce sit-back (DMc-knowledge).

I don't get the need for a swivel, and all that excess length. I just shortened my bridge a bit, even.

You all know I like to just stir the pot from time to time, no need to backtrack...I do it on purpose:D8),
Here's an action powered climber girl for your daughter...
And back to patron saint of the bore cut, remember I am the acolyte of the short bar..

No worries we know you are just busting balls.

Back