Patron Saint of Bore-Cutters

Did someone mention me? I thought I read best treeman to walk the face of the earth:lol:
Speak the devils name and he shall appear:O

I've had to explain things to people here year after year.... . Everybody thought I was reckless or lucky for about three years.... Why ... Cause they had never seen anything like it.. posted videos of things most didn't even think were possible.. Pulling over heavy backleaners, jump cuts, throwing tops.... vertical snap cuts.. Step cuts, plate cuts. You all can go around patting each other on the back congratulating yourselves for being the best tree men that ever walked the earth... But you're not even close...

I have more tricks in the bag than any of you could imagine, and would have been happy to share but you'd rather sling mud....

Stig may be in the good old boys club here, but video doesn't lie!

Happy to share? I just asked you to do just that and you refused.

Ya butch like the time Jerry B thought the plunge cut was just for show, or Burnham criticized my cuts for lack of stump shot, until I explained to everyone here that stumpshot is not needed in most suburban falling situations. The discussion on Near balance point rigging might have been more at TB than here.. Vertical snap cuts.. using the gunning lines to gun the backcut, the list goes on....

Take your list and go out the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out. PLEASE!

Why don't your go where there are big trees with wedges , ax, and saw. Something with a big bar maybe, or cut some trees that are big with a small bar? Show us something, PLEASE!

How about cutting some big, rotten trees, not suburban rotten, I mean rotten trees.

Nothing like a suburban cutter with lots of room to work and access to heavy pulling power to revolutionize the world.

I've had to explain things to people here year after year.... . Everybody thought I was reckless or lucky for about three years.... Why ... Cause they had never seen anything like it.. posted videos of things most didn't even think were possible.. Pulling over heavy backleaners, jump cuts, throwing tops.... vertical snap cuts.. Step cuts, plate cuts. You all can go around patting each other on the back congratulating yourselves for being the best tree men that ever walked the earth... But you're not even close...

You know, Daniel, every time you pull this one, I have a mental picture of Charlie Chaplin in " The great Dictator".
A complete madman, strutting around and playing with the balloon globe, totally in love with his own delusions of personal grandeur, until one of us crude folks come along and burst it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YqyQfjDScjU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For what it is worth, I still think you are both reckless and lucky.
I also think that eventually one of your faithful followers and disciples on Youtube will be less lucky and suffer badly from following your sage advice.
In fact I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet.

Happy to share? I just asked you to do just that and you refused.

How do you maintain such self-aggrandizing behavior everyone knows you're not great and don't have revolutionary secrets that trump long existing, proven techniques.

Sorry, I mean, how did the world ever survive trees B.M., before-Murphy?

... everyone knows you're not great and don't have revolutionary secrets...

If you look at the statistics on his followers, you will see that not everyone understands this. This is a big problem!

"a lie spoken with great conviction is more believable than the truth spoken without"

Which was my point, somewhat.

The self aggrandising guru will get someone killed, eventually.

And then there'e Bixler who has shown some respect, kindness and gratitude. Started off as a kid with a pick up and a chainsaw.. Has a 87' track lift, mini excavator, chip truck chipper etc.. Says he's made countless thousands of dollars from the techniques I've shown... Funny how the mouthy critics here ave't shown much of their work. You won't find Reg, jack (hotsaws) or August criticizing my work... I've been putting videos of technical tree wok out for almost 10 years.. What have you done???? Let me see it and then I'll give a second thought to what you have to say... Just look at Stig's last video.. He's been one of the most vocal critics of my work here.. if I showed that video to my guys and told them this guy thinks he's the bomb, they would just laugh...

Just because someone doesn't "criticize" your work doesn't mean they don't criticize your work.

Countless thousands? Countless? Really? I bet I could count his money.

If you look at the statistics on his followers, you will see that not everyone understands this. This is a big problem!

"a lie spoken with great conviction is more believable than the truth spoken without"

Used car salesmen con people into believing stuff all the time, for their own benefit. Sometimes a benefit is cash, sometimes an ego-stroke.

Still waiting to see anything revolutionary.

Truth be told, not waiting...

vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg

And then sometimes it's just being polite.

I'm sure anyone here would say what they want to your face.

I'd go even further than that.
For me there is no danger in telling Daniel face to face that I consider him a total idiot. I know pretty well when somebody is a physical threat and Danny is not one.
I'd gladly invite him and a video crew to come log with me me for a week or two and see how far all his brilliant ideas get him.

As a matter of fact, I'm doing quite well on the monetary front right now, so I'll even pay for his airline ticket

Come on, Murphy, go to Denmark and show the stupid loggers how a real tree man gets it done.

It'll be fun to see how you deal with the 10 hour, flat out logging days that are our regime right now.

Not much room for a fat gut arbo in those, but maybe, given some time, you could work that belly off.
Our new apprentice did pretty well in the first week, being in top shape.
Second week just about killed him.
He told me that the worst part was having an old decrepit guy waltzing around, dropping trees left and right and bucking 10 to his 1 while nobody could tell it bothered him any.
That was me:D

So what do you say?

Wanna come play.

I'll pay for your ticket, tourist class, put you up and feed you, you can get one of your stooges to do the videotaping, then I'll get one of my guys to do the same.

The end result will show how good you really are.

This is a one time offer, Daniel.

You'll never get another chance like this.

Lets do it.

Jeez, Tommy, you self-aggrandizing fool.
Not everything here is about you.

Want to come to Denmark along with the other self aggrandizing fool?
I'm sure we could find room for both of you.

Lighten up a bit, please!:)

Was this aimed at me? You quoted me

Absolutely not.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm playing Legos, and I just had to make an emergency plane landing at the hospital to get an expecting mother to the Maternity Ward, and planning the days activities.

Back