Have a look at this prune

TreeLackey

Treehouser
Client contacted me about removing their tree. We have had ice and high winds here for the past little bit and they are concerned that if the tree broke it would damage the house. It's got a decent lean over the hydro lines to the house and if it went, it would take out the wires and hit the corner of their house as well as the neighbors. Anyways they had the tree pruned in November last year (not by me) 20180417_173859.jpg 20180417_173900.jpg , I'm no expert on pruning at all but I thought everyone here may like to have a look.

Pretty ugly job of it, seems to me. But I'm no expert on pruning either. My better developed skills lie elsewhere :).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I asked the client who did it and why they weren't contacting them about the removal and she said just look at the job they did. We both had a little chuckle. That kind of pruning is what you would expect fro. The hydro company here

You guy shouldn't be so harsh. It takes a lot of skill and focus to make those cuts off of an extension ladder using a Home Depot pole saw that's tied off to a skidsteer bucket.

IDK, that look more like Tweeky McTweek and the Itch and Scratchy brother. You think they could afford a skidsteer for their ladder, I mean 'elevator' for their 'aerial-lift'?

Liontailing around me seems to have replaced topping as a means of abusing trees. People seem to want to turn their trees into palm trees.

Back