Another Climber with Gopros.....lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is very true! I don't dont know about the foam, but that sounds interesting. I knew a guy that would put tires down....what a show that was.... :spin:

The problem with the tires is that they are bouncy. You never know if the log will stay here or bounce out of the landing zone. It's risky in a tight LZ.
Same with the dense foam of Ekka. I recall some vid about a palm take down, the groundy took the back bounces straight in the arms to avoid the logs flying away. Not good.

The problem with the tires is that they are bouncy. You never know if the log will stay here or bounce out of the landing zone. It's risky in a tight LZ.
Same with the dense foam of Ekka. I recall some vid about a palm take down, the groundy took the back bounces straight in the arms to avoid the logs flying away. Not good.

Like I said what a show that was. :lol:

I enjoyed the Sketchy video Dan. Some entertaining banter and a happy ending.

Thank you sir! We had to be in a good place to do that tree. Thanks for watching. @Ryan

The mini sure makes the ground guys' job easy! No sap on their clothes, I bet.

Hey Dan, maybe think about adjusting your harness so the D ring is between your shoulder blades. I work in a strong safety culture and wouldn't feel right if I didn't say something.

Keep on filming. 👍

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

The mini sure makes the ground guys' job easy! No sap on their clothes, I bet.

Hey Dan, maybe think about adjusting your harness so the D ring is between your shoulder blades. I work in a strong safety culture and wouldn't feel right if I didn't say something.

Keep on filming. ��

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info sir. I get it right then it gets a mind of its own. I wish I could be tied in the front instead of behind me.
The mini skid is the best thing since sliced bread!

sweet rigging.
Nice view of the bark holding as a secondary tying point, but I'm not sure to trust this technique.

Back