Another Climber with Gopros.....lol.

Danthetree1

Treehouser
Hey Fellas!

It's been a while since I have posted here. Shoot, I don't even remember who I was here.....:D It's been a fun ride that just don't stop.
Glad to be back. I thought I would share some content here. I am totally new to gopros and editing, but I hope some of it is fun to watch.
https://youtu.be/tWXQJFvZ1cA

she is a tall one....at least for this area.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tWXQJFvZ1cA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool!

I guess I can't see the targets that were stopping you from doing it in one cut?

I hate pulling saws up - my biceps are too huge already... I always let my legs do the work, and climb up with it.

Love those easy pines! :rockon:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would have reached the neighbors yard, and that guy was not about it. It was fun to me if you can't tell....;)
hahaha! I wish my biceps were a little more manish....lmao!

I figured I wasn't seeing the entire picture.

Yea, it's hard to look as good as me - for sure!

Attachments

• roadblock-1.jpg
    roadblock-1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 101
Good top throw there...like how you tied the pull line. I have read about that but not tried it yet.

Why did you cut a chunk on the way down...looks like the spar would have fit?

there is a ditch there and it is wet. I was trying to keep the wood here. There may have been something else but I don't remember. Thanks for watching and the critique.

And I just can't hide it!.....Congratulations! You will have that song stuck in your head for a few hours at least...

Thanks for watching guys!

Last edited:
Is that the echo 2511t in yor speedline video?
Very good way to solve the tightening problem with the mini.

I am thinkinh about it too. Was wondering how it takes bigger diameters but it looked pretty good for such a small saw. Can you put a stihl bar on?

Back