Stihl MS150T 10" 12" set ups

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
I took this stihl 150 top handle in trade and have $330 in it when taken in. Runs great super smooth with the micro 1/4" chains for limbing pruning etc.
Only reason selling getting money together to pay for the silvey square grinder.
There is faint marker marks on af cover and under handle area where past owner wrote his name to mark it.
Carb has H side fixed where you have full adjustments. Muffler modded by past owner.
10" new set up with few cuts and 12" used but like new chain.
Can get more pics of other bar etc.
Shipping UPS on buyers dime with insurance for total cost.

s150afffff.jpg s150tv.jpg s150tvv.jpg

Is it muffler modded, but not a timing advance?

Kevin, are you asking $330, plus shipping and insurance?

If so, I'll take it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has the normal muffler mod that folks do on them. Opening that area the full length instead of the tiny hole in middle. If I recall right.

No timing advance on this one that I know of. I didnt and owner before me didnt mention anything about that.

$330 for 150 and the 2 bars and chain in 10 and 12.

Shipping will be UPS with $400 insurance on the buyers dime.

I just sent you pics Mellow inside the 353. I will run out and take pics of 12" bar. I painted it. Because past owner stripped all the paint off it once they start showing paint coming off. Havent used 12" since getting. I put the 10" on it.

Sean sent PM with info too.

12" laying in front of saw.

DSCF0207.jpg

SOLD payment received

Wondering why you sold it out from under me like that when I thought I was quite clear that I would take it? (Post #4) smh

Wasn't Sean ahead of you, or can't I read english any more?

He sent me a PM and said Sean was not going through with the purchase. Maybe Sean did end up buying it after all, I don't know for sure but it looked like he sold it to someone else.

(((((Also on stihl 150 TH. Said he is trying to come up with the extra $$$. But hasnt been able to. So it is still for sale too.

If you want the 150T? ))))))

Mellow I sent you above PM. You never replied back. Removed some irrelevant stuff in above, but sent you original PM to you that you didnt reply to.

You did reply to one after it. But never the one asking if you still wanted the 150. So moved on to next.

It cost $61.37 for me to ship saws to you too with $600 insurance, not $48 like the online calculator showed.

I wasnt sure since you had bought another top handle from me already. Since you didnt reply when ask if you still wanted 150. ?

I would have had no problem of mailing you a 3rd saw if I you would have replied back.

Your other 2 had already been shipped at the time too.

Perhaps you could have waited more than an hour for my reply before selling it to someone else. I had already told you that I would buy it. I'm not on here 24/7 checking messages. I'm done ranting. Best wishes to you.

Admin: You can close this thread. We're done here.

Thank your for your 2 past purchases though. Sorry you feel you had to rant about the 3rd one.

But communication and reply back are key when I am in the shop working on saws and buying, selling to locals and online. Need to know things as it is happening. Going by the guys time stamp he was probably #2 anyways if not #1 as it was like Tue 233pm. But all good.

That is what I get when my sells spread over about 10 different places trying to keep up with it all.

Guess I'll just eat that extra shipping cost with $600 insurance. SMH

No biggie Thanks and Sorry for any confusion.

It's all good. I was butt hurt cause I REALLY wanted that 150 but I'm over it now. I'll PayPal you the difference on the shipping. Sending it now.

:occasion5:

Thank you. 8)

Also since 2 of my sites have 37,000+ members together, some are climbers. I put this out there and will send them to you if one turns up. = Just putting word out. If someone goes to sell a used but good running stihl 150T for a fair price. Let me know. I will hook seller and buyer up.

Back