Husqvarna 353 OE 52cc 18"

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Someone might like this old school limbing saw before they all go autotune and m-troinc.

$350

Been holding this saw for a guy since first week of Feb. Then Mar 2nd he told me he still wanted it. Well as of April he has never got back with me. Time to move this saw. Husqvarna 353 52cc magnesium crankcase OE saw just like the 346. 346 topend could be put on it if you felt you needed hotrod for some reason. UPS will be used for shipping with ins for $400 on buyers dime too. Has the updated metal intake clamp etc already too. OE doesn't use the primer bulbs like the NE's do. Any questions or want to try out local PM me.

Bought it from a guy that works in the husqvarna shop. He hadnt used it since 2015 after he bought a 562 for his homeowner uses. So I bought it last year from him in Nov I think. Knowing you cant get these saws anymore.

h353oe.jpg h353oe1.jpg h353oe2.jpg h353xx.jpg h353x.jpg h353cc.jpg h353c.jpg h353ccc.jpg

That sure is tempting. I ran a Husqvarna 365 once and it was mind-blowing at the time...if this 353 is anything like the 365 it's amazing.

If I was not resurrecting a Stihl 041 right now I'd get this for my in-between saw between my ms290 and ms650. Your 353 looks like a dandy.

If the 041 doesn't make the cut and this is still around I will holler at you.

The 353 is closer to the 350 346xp than the 365. A 365 is close to a 70cc saw as opposed to a 50cc saw. This saw is a nice all around small wood limbing saw with good throttle response in a lightweight compact package. 18-20" bar but a 16" would be a screamer while chunking wood.

You're welcome! It's a good saw so if you are interested it would be worth picking up. Well built for a small saw and should last a good long time with easy power upgrades down the line after the slug and jug burn up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep 353 no where near a 365. 353 built on same crankcase as the 346. Mag case. These pro grade.

350 is a dished piston plastic cased saw. This homeowner grade IMO

The 350 is indeed homeowner grade but mine just won't die. Haven't had a muffler on her in years sounds great! I use it to cut roots and dirt the area where the muffler goes is melted a bit lol.

Use a 346 muffler brace and cut half off the case mount side to use on the plastic cases. Keep them mufflers from falling off and burning holes through them plastic tanks.

Also if you have a plastic intake clamp. Those were updated. They warp and create a air leak. The one on below 350 just slides around. New updated partion and clamp on hand to replace it.

350 on left. 351 on right that was replaced my 353's later on.

h351350v.jpg

Just bought a silvey swingarm square grinder for the shop. Want to move this 353 to help pay for it without digging in my pocket to deep. PM fair offers so I can move this 353.

PM back. We are real close. ;)

The drama and suspense of the sale is so intoxicating to watch! :drink:

Liven it up for ya. :drink:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q-7ZXgeiXio" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How come an Amish is allowed to use a microphone.
I thought his god frowned upon stuff like that?

:lol: They use cell phones, computers etc now days. Different secs bend the rules how they like.

Then even looser.
I used Mennonites to build my new barn/shop. Amazing workers. Group of 5 at times in 3 days with concrete floor poured.

Drove there in truck for work. But used english driver when giving estimates and collecting money.

Think their bobcat had steel wheel tire deals too.

Attachments

• newbarn.jpg
    newbarn.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 28
Hoping to get to the UPS store today.

2 of everything in the box. ;)

DSCF0209.jpg DSCF0211.jpg DSCF0213.jpg

Wish I had their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but not their problems. :O

Back