wraptor for sale

No_Bivy

Treehouser
Hate to part with it.......but I have not used it lately
local preferred .....NC

Not if you're an all around tree guy, imo!

I?m fighting it. I don?t need one yet. My ascents are below 100?, 99% of the time. That and I can?t do it at this time. My wife would kill me before it arrived. Someday:whine:

I’m serious. She told me that she will kill me before it arrived just so I could never use it! She’s still a bit pissed off that I just bought a bunch of new stuff I really didn’t need.

Rich, you know I'm no salesman and don't have anything to gain by John selling his Wraptor, however that being said it is ludicrous that you as a high production climber don't have one. Just as I have told you ,you need a crane you also need this. I don't care if your tallest tree is 50 feet you still need it, until you have experienced effortless ascent you just can't imagine how it speeds up the job.

50' is a long way carrying heavy rigging and a saw.

Sometimes, very rarely, I can barely walk to the tree with my climbing rope bagged up, rigging rope, block/ rings, saw etc.

Why pull up or have pulled-up what a machine will do without collaboration or subcommittee meetings. I like to be self-supported, and leave groundies to clean up as much as is efficient.

Rich.

You got this.

Tell ur wife when she climbs the trees she can decide the access.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a her to put on all your gear and climb it once. Ask if she thinks you need more wear and tear on the one machine you can't replace, it if that machine needs more or less energy when arriving home to the family.

It depends on your climbing style.

Sometimes I prefer to bring it up the tree with me instead of pulling it up.

Different strokes, bay-bee!

Mick, someone who has a climber and gear pulling-up machine who wants to same their body over years.

Would you fly a bucket up, then pull gear up?

And someone who wants the groundie, raking, cutting, maintaining, cleaning instead of helping a non-self-sufficient climber.

If you have a wraptor I can see why you’d take your rigging ropes etc. up.

But if you’re ascending to an anchor point surely just get there as light and less cluttered as you can then haul the gear up on the end of your climbing line.

This whole “saving your body” thing of yours is becoming a bit of a bore if I’m honest Sean. It’s getting a bit like Merle’s Somatics or whatever.

I?m fighting it. I don?t need one yet. My ascents are below 100?, 99% of the time. That and I can?t do it at this time. My wife would kill me before it arrived. Someday:whine:

You can always tell her that you will have more energy when you get home for "other" activities. ;)

Back