Bandit 90 chipper

We want to meet up at Paul Cox's place. I thought that I had his cell phone number, but can't find it now. I PM'd him last night. Just waiting to hear from him.

Any of you guys happen to have Paul's cell no?

Tried to PM you the number I have but got this:

"chris_girard has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I now have about 18 hours to make a 12 hour drive and I still don't have a destination address. I would like to leave tonight and drive overnight instead of waiting and leaving in the morning, but a week after agreeing to a deal I still have no idea where I'm supposed to meet up. I guess I'm getting frustrated.

Reminds me of subbing for tree guys who wouldn't trust me with the jobsite address until the morning of the job, then they would call or text me at 7:30 and expect me to be at the job by 8. Pissed me off enough that I fired several of them who did that shit to me.

I just like planning ahead and it's 9:30 and I still don't know if I'm going to bed in an hour or taking off for Virginia. Of course at this point I wouldn't sleep tonight anyway.

Got an address off Google. Looks like I'm riding out tonight. I can sleep at a rest stop for a couple hours when I get tired. I just hope I'm not wasting my time driving off without confirmation. No internet access until I get back, Chris and Paul both have my cell number.

Brian when I talked with Chris today he told me he was heading down to Paul’s. We were both at the class together and he seemed pretty excited about it. Wish I had his number for you though

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/452XjnaHr1A" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just got home. Hail storm last night slowed me down a bit, I took cover behind a motel building and ended up falling asleep. Been driving since about 5am. Everything went well and I enjoyed meeting up with Chris and Paul.

It was great getting to meet Brian and seeing Paul again. Only wish that me and my guys could have stayed longer. Anyone who has ever gotten the chance to visit Paul and see his wonderful equipment and inventions will be glad that we have someone like him in this industry working with us and for us in making our lives easier and more productive in this business. Thanks Paul!

My little Toyota pulled the chipper with no problem (just as Brian had said). We drove all the way through the night back to NH and hit snow and ice just crossing into Mass. We had to have the truck in 4x4 as cars were actually sliding around the Interstate. I kept crossing my fingers hoping we would make it home safely and we did.

Little chipper is out in the yard in freezing temps and howling winds at the moment, probably wondering what the hell happened to sunny FLA!!

Well it looks like I sold Chris a pile of crap. Now it won't start. Never mind it has lived in Florida for the last upteen years and he's trying to start it in 30 degree weather. I have no clue except maybe trying starter fluid. Anybody with any experience with air cooled Wisconsin engines in the cold?

That was a great deal all the way around. If you would have been west coast I would have bought it if that weight was correct. Bought it and sold my 1800 lb Bandit 60AW.

FFZ might have some pointers. From what I remember Wisconsin’s were sensitive to cold moisture as Merle pointed out. I just think there are some things that one needs to figure out with certain machines. I’m sure it will get figured out

If it ran great in FL, it is probably something simple. Are the fuel filters fresh?

It ran in VA too. Chris just needs to move to a reasonable climate imo. When you have to worry about your eyelids freezing shut I'm out:lol:

Back