Bandit 90 chipper

SkwerI

Treehouser
Been advertising my Brush Bandit 90 on Craigslist with very little positive results. If anybody on here is interested, I'll let it go for $5000 cash (less than I paid for it). New knives, new filters, tires 80%, runs and chips very well for what it is, a 9" chipper. Gas 4 cylinder Wisconsin motor. 2" ball hitch, you can pull it with a 1/2 ton pickup easily. I doubt it weighs 2000 lbs. 2 men can push it around into a back yard by hand.

Attachments

• IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    282.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    275.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 168
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's a long way, Paul. $600 will cover travel expenses I guess. 800 miles so two days there and back.

Brian, your 90 has the 90degree cutter wheel? And a wisconsin engine?

No, the pictures show fairly obviously that the cutter disc is at a 45 degree angle to the intake. A gas Wisconsin 4 cylinder engine as stated in the first post.

No, the pictures show fairly obviously that the cutter disc is at a 45 degree angle to the intake. A gas Wisconsin 4 cylinder engine as stated in the first post.

Well thx For 45 degree detail that i couldnt see but that you so kindly explained to me.

When i was shopping for a 90 the 45 degree machine would lodge a chunk into the dead space. The 90 never did that

When we had a chipper like that, we just got in the habit of saving some brush to run through after the logs. Problem solved.

Been advertising my Brush Bandit 90 on Craigslist with very little positive results. If anybody on here is interested, I'll let it go for $5000 cash (less than I paid for it). New knives, new filters, tires 80%, runs and chips very well for what it is, a 9" chipper. Gas 4 cylinder Wisconsin motor. 2" ball hitch, you can pull it with a 1/2 ton pickup easily. I doubt it weighs 2000 lbs. 2 men can push it around into a back yard by hand.

So...$5600 delivered to WV?

Depends on what you mean by "West Virginia". If you mean a block from Paul's house, yes. But I'm guessing it's quite a bit further up the road.

I think it's a 1991. No title, not big enough to need one here in Florida so I have nothing to go on other than what I was told when I bought it. I do not own a video camera and still use a flip phone, but will see if I can get someone to help me shoot some video of it running next week.

Brendon, can your buddy Alex see this thread? Got one text from him this morning but nothing else since.

Ranger, your location shows as 13+ hours away. That's a bit farther than I want to drive but I'll meet you half way.

Back