WTB, 262xp clutch cover.

Good Luck , they stopped making them though a great model. Mebbee someone's got a carcass out there. My buddy just had his rebuilt so the jugs are available.

I could have picked up a metal one a few weeks ago with working chain brake still if I had knew.

There is metal and plastic ones that will work.

Bailey's carries aftermarket side covers for lots of Husqvarna models. Not sure about the 362 but I have bought a couple for the 372xp and they work fine.

Bailey's doesn't have the aftermarket cover but they have an OEM factory cover for $78. Bonus is you can buy it from a legitimate business instead of Fleabay. I know lots of people like eBay but I never trusted the setup, reinforced by plenty of stories of bad deals and people getting screwed (both buyers and sellers). To this day I still have never had an eBay account and have never bought anything there.

http://www.baileysonline.com/Chains...embly-for-257-261-262-Chainsaws-503747072.axd

Searching the part number will give you many options.

I may have a used one sitting over at storage on an old powerhead. How would I know if it was a 262xp with all the lettering worn off?

It was definitely from before I went to 372's.

That guy online ebay is a dealer and cheaper then baileys shipped. I would not even buy a bar nut from baileys myself.

I buy from alot of dealers that sell online and bay because they are quicker to my door then the locals.

Back