Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Well I Hope I Don't Do THAT Again!!!

Working for a regular, I got a homemade ring and ring stuck in a pitchy crotch at the end of the day. I said screw it, we'll be back and left it up there. I left that gig 4 years ago and Ive never been back. Wonder if its still up there?

I drove 1.5 mi back from a job last week, and the brand new 200' 1/2" stable braid line was still sitting on the open chipper feed chute. My current employer runs regular dump bodies with no storage for saws or anything else, sometimes they get lucky...
    -Sean

Yep , left saws and tools on the Chipper infeed table. Came home and they were still there !!! All luck ain't bad.

Well I Hope I Don't Do THAT Again!!!

Get fooled by the Engine Kill switch getting bumped at some point since I started the stump grinder last, a week or two ago.

I was frustrated. I don't have other engines with an emergency kill switch, and haven't run this machine much. Having flooded the engine, I dried the plugs and cylinders, then noticed heat damage to the plug, so I changed them after a trip to the auto parts store for plugs and backups, still wouldn't start. I used an induction-tester on the spark plug wire...nothing. WTF...then my employee, looking from the control end of the machine asked if it had anything to do with the switch being in the KILL position.
    If it looks like I asked a question, but put a period, it's probably a question.
    Don't know why I'm question-mark challenged online. 😀 New Year's Resolution, better proof reading.

TreeHouser Sponsor

Ahhhhhh....

10 years ago, 2 guys and I were going to roll the tow-behind lift... Took a few minutes to remember it's a lot easier to push, or should I say, possible, WITHOUT the parking brake on. Never have had a trailer with a parking brake, otherwise.

Guess who set the brake!
    If it looks like I asked a question, but put a period, it's probably a question.
    Don't know why I'm question-mark challenged online. 😀 New Year's Resolution, better proof reading.