Kenny Sanchez Videos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly i felt very comfortable fitting that branch in there. If i ever doubt myself I always go smaller.

Loved it. That top fit perfectly and so did the spar. Must have a good ground crew as well. Not a mark on the fence or vinyl. Good job

Yep specially in the rain, like climbing soap. The 355t is under estimated by a lot of people, but I've owned this one for about 9 months now and so far so good. Always starts, rips nicely and good on fuel.

Thank you. Just checked your Youtube channel :thumbup:how come you stopped uploading?

A good drop.

For an unedited video, starting just before the fell would have brought the video down into about 3 minutes, a good video length, in some people's book.

With that big catface in a pine, I'd maybe cut a small face, first, looking inside for decay.

FWIW, I like to shave down the bark at the hinge so that I can see wood fiber bending and/ or splitting. This seems to often help me reach the bar just barely across, rather than chasing over the top & around the front of the face-cut (very effective option, as your cuts were dead-on), or changing sides of the tree to cut (not always an option).

This also lets you see if you have any decay in the outside of the hinge.

Another thought for a pine with a catface like that, is a plunge-cut from the front or back of the tree, to check for decay.

Seems like promo video...put a target out there!;):thumbup:

Good seeing a new member posting and contributing.

For an unedited video, starting just before the fell would have brought the video down into about 3 minutes, a good video length, in some people's book.

You can also alter the start time of the video to whenever you want it to start.

Back