Arborists Certification Study Guide - Free

bstewert

TreeHouser
Someone was kind enough to pass this set along to me at no charge. I am done with it and ready to return the favor. Virtually brand new.

IMG_8313.jpg

IMG_8314.jpg

I remember using those when I studied for the test. Exciting narrative. lol. I found them very useful. Good on yah for passing then along.

If it helps motivate anyone to think about using these to study I practically aced the exam, ymmv. :D

Yes please...unless anyone knows if there is any difference in content for Australia?
will pay postage.

That’s cool! I am assuming there is actually good useful information in there and not just information needed to pass a test?

Sorry mate, I snapped it up a few weeks ago...listening to them in the truck.

I purchased a set of the CDs and used them when I studied for my test. Lots of very useful information that will start anyone serious about tree care down the right path. The ISA is an international body, so testing applies to everyone.

My set has been passed around quite a few times, but I always end up getting it back. We've started a book sharing club, of sorts, between the arborists in the area and that seems to be a very good way of getting to know each other and to share a cup of coffee once in a while as we meet to test new gear, or talk shop.

Joel

Back