Legal Pot In Cali

I still can?t believe that weed is legal. I never thought this day would come. It?s been legal in Washington now for several years and things have settled down. None of the dire predictions came true. Growers and retailers have been legally established and chains begun to form. The state tests it, so quality is better. Also the price has dropped through the floor ($65/oz in Seattle). And the selection at most stores is incredible.

My place of employment piss tests annually. A drunk needs to take one night off, a cokehead needs three days off and a cannabis smoker needs at least 7 days if not a month to pass the test naturally. Evil, evil reefer.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Ryan, be fair, you left out tweekers and pill-addicts.

There's very little I say that isn't tongue in cheek, sarcastic or just plain cynical. You can imagine how much my wife appreciates it.

One of our guys had to provide proof of prescription for T3's when (opiates) came up positive.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I'm calling dispensaries today to figure out the prop 64 thing.

Washington is epic by the way. Much better selection, packaging, and chain of custody (imho) than Colorado.

In WA, the store/ location is marked on each package (e.g. Green Lady West, Green Lady East, 420 Carpenter, 420 Capital (street names).

Better for you, IMO.

Later in life, I realized I had a hard time breathing as a kid from second-hand smoke in the house, car, and restaurants.

I've run into people getting out of cars at the convenience store in a cloud of smoke. Wait 'til you get home buddy! There was so much smoke in one car I don't know how he could see out the windshield.:lol: