TreeStuff, Cyber Monday, 37 Flash Sale Items, + 17% off until 11:59pm, 11/27/2017!!

Tim_B.

TreeHouser
Hey, folks! TreeStuff has done the amazing thing of choosing to put every "flash sale" item from this entire Thanksgiving weekend of flash sales back up for grabs, today only! So if there was something you missed earlier, you still have time to get it. Plus take another 17% off with the "HEARTTREE" coupon code!

Thanks for listening. I don't work for TreeStuff, just trying to help some folks here get in on a good deal.

Here's the link, again.

http://www.treestuff.com/store/products.asp?category_id=2156

Tim

Lordy, I am weak...I missed the DMM vault gates earlier, went back and got them...and a pulley. At least it's stuff I've been considering for a while.

Fi, we all know about women and stuff on sale.

First Danish word the mail order bride learned was " Tilbud!" ( Means on sale)

That is my version of it, anyway. There may have ben a few others before.

Some saturday last year, the dogs started barking and I went out to see what was happenng.
Giant truck backing down the driveway.
I was totally ( Like Butch would say) DERP?
Started wondering if Richard had ordered something large and not told me.

Wife comes out, tells me she has ordered a load of horse feed from Germany, " it was on sale".

She's been kidding me about my facial expression ever since:lol:

Lordy, I am weak...I missed the DMM vault gates earlier, went back and got them...and a pulley. At least it's stuff I've been considering for a while.
Me too.
Debated too long with 2 in my cart till past midnight and time ran out when I went to check out.
Upset at myself, :cry: I bought the DMM Captain to ease my pain.
Next day :banghead: no, no, no, dam you Treestuff!
I'M NOT MADE OUT OF MONEY, bastards, ok, i'll take two wiregate Vaults thank you.
Sooooo pathetic and ashamed I sent myself to bed early and fell asleep crying with my arms wrapped around my new Kask Super Plasma.

:lol::lol:, don't feel too bad, I had to pay for shipping to Australia twice due to my dithering

Back