TreeStuff inventory?

No exclusions mentioned on any of the ads/emails or social media I saw. And I saw a lot of ads. They definitely have figured out the marketing end of things.

If I walk into a store and see a great price on a pile of avocados, and I haul a bunch up to the checkout counter and the clerk says "sorry, that sign is a mistake and we can't sell those to you at that price"...well, I'm gonna have words with management. Especially if the sign stays up there for days, like it seems is the case with this TS ad.

Sometimes proper customer service means a business has to eat some profit, when they make a mistake.

Does anyone really sharpen their handsaw?

i have the big sugoi and i sharpen it. the blades last me over a year if i dont whack too many steel biners with it :D. once i got the hang of it it takes me less time to sharpen than the stihl 440.

i have the big sugoi and i sharpen it. the blades last me over a year if i dont whack too many steel biners with it :D. once i got the hang of it it takes me less time to sharpen than the stihl 440.

Good skill to have. Impressive.

Good to read you again! How's the cabin?

the cabin has been at a bit of a standstill this year. i did get the last of the roof tiles on and the flashing done around the skylights. we lucked out this spring and found a house on 2 acres in town we could afford, so most of this summer has been put into that. now that the kiddo is 2 im hoping to get out to the cabin more often and get things moving again. lots to do!

That's life with kids they suck up all the time in the day and moving what a pita. Either way keep us posted on the cabin.

I got my first order a couple days ago, and my second is already in Australia somewhere.

Treestuff sent everyone who ordered during the sale an email to say that because they had such a huge response to the sale that orders are a bit backed up and please be a bit patient, they are working on it flat out.

Complainers need to chill.

Yes, quite a bit cheaper for some things... $15AUD for a throw bag vs $45...

I always check around local (and that usually means on the mainland) for prices before I order overseas. Found a good supplier for Silky stuff here and sometimes can get free shipping so it pays to check.
If the Oz price has a reasonable markup considering currency exchange, shipping and a bit of profit, I'll buy local, but not if it is ridiculous.

Apparently Matt Cornell made some remakes of his thoughts on women's rights or their need for less, and now his harness is being dropped. I haven't read his remarks so can't comment on that.

I just noticed this on Treestuff Home page. There is the picture of the MCRS but you click on it and it goes to a blank page. I understand why the industry needed to stop selling this, but then pay attention to details!
f653188a3bba5cae2961a22aa966e2cd.jpg
I am attaching the screen capture. I am curious how long till the site is fixed. (Edit: I first posted very early 12/7/2017. Now its 6:30 pm and the picture has been taken down)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still selling the rebuild kit without any mention of he who shall not be named.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d729763b5888cc76533f22b24a312b55.jpg

Probably just spoke his opinion, not allowed to do that anymore. I’m not educated in what he really did, just sour at the moment. Lol

It's definitely harder to have a personal opinion than it used to be. I have a rebel flag license plate of the front of my 4 wheel drive. I'm not prejudice. I just like the Dukes of Hazard. I put it on there in 2000 when I bought the truck new. I'm considering taking it off now though. I don't want to lose any bids over it. And I don't want my windshield busted out at Wal Mart some night. I'm not the type to give in and there's no ill intent meant whatsoever with it. Just a childhood memory. But so many people take things the wrong way nowadays.

That's why I refuse to put any sort of political sticker on my truck. It cannot help a thing, only incite people.

Back