TreeStuff inventory?

The larger tooth doesn't seem right to me either. Passed up a deal at the expo because of it. if I buy a pruning saw, I want a pruning saw.

My wife is always amazed that I can fix most anything around the house or on the cars and trucks. I guess I picked up a lot just watching my dad do stuff.

Never heard of him but that name surely shows a sense of humor

Was on PBS while I was in school. Canadian based redneck. He resided at the possum lodge and had a K car. Besides good laughs that's all I know

My wife is always amazed that I can fix most anything around the house or on the cars and trucks. I guess I picked up a lot just watching my dad do stuff.

Does she have a sister? My GF generally thinks I'm a piece of shit because I'm able to fix and make things. Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.

She does in fact have a sister. An older, larger, unmarried sister. You like big women? You want I should hook you up?

Does she have a sister? My GF generally thinks I'm a piece of shit because I'm able to fix and make things. Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.
you need to drop that girl. she seems to bring you down man!

Their pages says the sale is site wide but when we called today to order a chainsaw they said they'd only do 7%. I guess it's their store but not real honest. We can get the saw cheaper locally right now so that's what we're doing. We're donating the saw to the MS Foundation for a benefit so I really want to get the best price. Oh yeah..... My OP is still on backorder. Hahaha.
6db243660f37ae152b7158b7a66df71a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

there might be a reason Mellow's screen name is Mellow...

Their pages says the sale is site wide but when we called today to order a chainsaw they said they'd only do 7%. I guess it's their store but not real honest. We can get the saw cheaper locally right now so that's what we're doing. We're donating the saw to the MS Foundation for a benefit so I really want to get the best price. Oh yeah..... My OP is still on backorder. Hahaha.
6db243660f37ae152b7158b7a66df71a.jpg

THIS.

They are just making things too difficult. It used to be so easy and even fun to order from them. Now it's just a pain. I used to love the fact that they were a on stop shop.

Back