210 ft Redwood Removal

Two Is one... :lol:
That reminds me of a Mexican framing crew working next door to the framing crew I was on. They were squaring up the foundation, using a speed square and a string line. That made us all giggle. Then we were dying with laughter when they started leveling wall plates, stacking a 4' level, then a 2' level, then a torpedo level on top of each other. I guess to get an average between the 3 levels? I think that was the only house we saw them building there...

On most stuff I use the larger Rock Exotica rope grab, with a 5/8" 3 strand flip-line (no wire).

Man, Eric... I don't think I've told ya... all your recent stuff is just as awsome as ever. Thanks so much.

What happen to Rico? Is he still around, the old bastard lol use to give me shit 4-5 years ago lol. I went to look for his videos on Youtube and could not find them.

As I remember it, our resident troll "Bob" had great fun heckling him until he blew his stack (which didn't take much) and Butch booted him out.
I still remember "Bob's" glee about that.
Rico later snuck in under an alias and was eventually banned again by Carl.
He was way too highstrung for this place.

I like rico. I remember when he came back, but my experience is more from lurking at the Buzz.

The guy had good experience to share on this forum, but he was a hot-head, short-tempered, and started telling long standing members on this forum that they were "racists and pedophiles" Among many other things.

Something is seriously wrong with that man's brain. I'm glad he left. The House is much better off without him.

Just my opinion.

The guy had good experience to share on this forum, but he was a hot-head, short-tempered, and started telling long standing members on this forum that they were "racists and pedophiles" Among many other things.

Something is seriously wrong with that man's brain. I'm glad he left. The House is much better off without him.

Just my opinion.
Agreed.

Just my opinion.
He sure was. On another note, my 8 year old was watching one of your videos "Limbing and bucking the tree series 3 pT 2 yesterday.

A Rico thread still has legs and he's been gone awhile :O :dude:

Back