TreeHouse Auction: Fundamentals Of General Tree Work!

The real bidding will be between 7 and 9 PM at the end of the month.

aTjHHlF.gif

Pace yourselves guys the 31st is a long way off. Put this thread in the back your mind and possibly forget you were even bidding. This not the book you are looking for ,said in my best ObiWon.

Says the guy who just upped the bid by $50.

$350. :P

Good eye, Sam. We bought it from a local craftsman. In the pic you are looking at it at an angle. If you look at it straight-on it's like looking into a vortex. Did you also notice the 2 drink tokens from the Country Club in Klamath?

Good eye, Sam. We bought it from a local craftsman. In the pic you are looking at it at an angle. If you look at it straight-on it's like looking into a vortex. Did you also notice the 2 drink tokens from the Country Club in Klamath?
I did notice the tokens,is that Klamath falls?(the east side of town,also a golf course?)

My long time friend is a glass man ,the stuff that they can produce is astounding. Do you just use it as a desk decoration?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think he meant to drive up the price because that's what unsigned ones go for, and a signed one is a bazillion times cooler :)

Not to suggest that people buy the Amazon one, rather, they are being offered at that price, and not even autographed, so bid high. Its a valuable work.

The pages are falling out of mine. $375

There has to be a way we can someday, somehow, get this book back in print. Reg should write a forward. . . Seriously, I wonder what it would take financially to make that happen. . . Just spitballing here.

Back