Faulty tracks

Stump chips, the fine raking piles, snow, and that's really about it for me but when you use it once you are sold.

Thanks.

I'm planning to buy them, just trying to allocate resources to priorities in reasonable fashion. First, a house in a few months, most likely, then...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So it’s been a while since I’ve complained about my mini. This past season it has run great. No track problems, no sensor problems. I called my dealer to order more tracks just so I could have them on hand in case. The dealer tells me there is a recall and toro will pay for a whole new undercarriage. I said great and brought it into the shop. 3 days later I get it back and the thing runs awful. Slow, and no power. We stumble through the first job and I call the dealer to tell him. On the 2nd job it runs so terribly that I put in on the trailer and drive it to the dealer to exchange it for a loaner. When I get there the loaner machine(brand new out of the box) runs like shit. They give me and older wide track for the time being. They call later to say I put gas in the diesel. Then later they say it was just bad diesel. Then later they say there were wood chips in the fuel. They change filters and put new fuel in it and give it back. It’s running but still underpowered it has a hard time multitasking. Bogging down but not to the point of stalling. It also can’t turn as well as it use to. To top it all off I got charged for the loaner and the filters and such. I saw the fuel. It was all diesel. I saw the wood chips. It was about a teaspoon in 10 gallons. Either way it ran great till I gave it to these guys and now it runs like shit.
-end of rant

Last edited:
I haven’t had a chance to talk with our local dealer yet Page but it sounds to me like your dealer is a moron.

Check the fuel shut off solenoid. If it far a bit of anything in there, it will cause you fits. Should be easy to pull out, power upandblow out. My Dingo is probably set up a little different. But that happened a couple times here. But no dealer involved.
Might check for water too. Maybe they put contaminated fuel init.

Back