Instagram

Easy to post short videos there Butch. Gotta take screen shots and pop pics here. Cool but videos generally Trump pics

In the dark here, completely...old fart that I am.

On the other hand, no one can sneak into my life, since I don't have one online.

Made me curious, so I googled it to see if there are technical distinctions between a forum and social media, but what I found was quite a debate whether forums are social media or not. Burnham, you might still be safe yet. :lol:

Yep, just started intagram. It's an awesome time waster and there are some good looking pictures on there, of all kinds of things...

I think there are only a few good looking pictures on IG.

The site that has scores of great looking photos is 500px ...

I just previewed it, amazing pictures! It makes me want to go buy a new camera.

Aside from 500px having more "photographers" is that users of the site tend to be more selective. For that reason, I find it somewhat inspirational and a good source of ideas and compositions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy chit, nice pics. 10k feet , that's insane! How do you launch. How safe is hang gliding?

Foot launch at times but for the most part, I tow up to about 2k behind a trike or some other low speed aircraft.

Guy who climbs trees with chainsaws asks, "how safe is it?" lol! Safe, I dunno - fun, for sure!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All sorts of crazy chit going on out there but that seems real crazy but real fun.

Like wing suiting, that looks awesome but it's just way too insane.

Back