But I'm not dead yet ... Age and climbing

I hate to lose him, apart from being a really good worker and sharp logger, he is also a buddy.

Same here re the ninja.

Good on you and Richard for stepping up big. :drink:

Looks like I'm about to lose a really good guy, too.
Former apprentice, the one who was hit by a car when we went on a company motorcycle trip to Norway last year.

He is still frigged up from the accident.

After he had been bothered by back pain, that nobody really could find the reason for,
Richard and I finally decided to have him admitted to the best clinic for diagnostics on that type of thing, and pay for it out of our own pocket, since his insurance didn't want to.

Looks like he'll need to do something less strenous for at least a couple of years.

I hate to lose him, apart from being a really good worker and sharp logger, he is also a buddy.

Stig, if your guy is frustrated enough or in enough pain for motivation to be up at a 10 out of 10 he may do well to look into Somatics and Pain Free.

If his challenges are muscle related or nerve pain related (often tied to muscles) those are very doable to have a big effect on.

Edit - For years doctors and chiros told me I needed to find a different line of work.

Jimster, I don't think of you as being fat.
No more than I though of the Grizzly bear I met in Alaska, maybe a month before hibernation time, as being fat.

Those forwarder/harvester driving kids have no muscles whatsoever, except those needed to control a joystick.
Get in a fight with one, it would be easy just to rip one of their arms off and beat them to death with it.
Somehow I get the feeling, that might be a tad harder with you.

LMBO
Night night

Whoah, I just reread on your reco, awesome indeed. So many awesome insights and perspectives Da House rocks it

Um btw, how about jedidiah weighing on on the OP

Back