Fishing 2017

I turned pic for ya and posted it. But it turned it here. So I am out.

Just a few gill for me on the ultralight and 4lb test during a lunch break this week. was 7 for 7 cast then 10 for 11. Found a nice hole. 8)

bluegill72418.jpg

The bait shop I went to in order to rent the tandem kayak on Wilson Lake was named Knothead's.
The bait shop in Ft. Myers Beach, Florida is named... wait for it... drumroll please...
Master Bait & Tackle

:spermy:

He said he was going to get a replica made of it. No way you could talk him into killing a fish like that. This is the third largest fish caught on the Chic river this year.

Hella fish. And hella job returning all that reproductive power to the river.

Not endangered at all. He was taught like I was taught, if you’re not going to eat it you’re not going to kill it. Unless it’s some destructive vermin it’ll live to fight another day.

Alotta peeps say if you're going to keep some fish you should keep the more numerous small young fish rather than the fewer, big, older fish.

If I didn't already have one mounted and hanging on my wall, I would mount that one. Then, I'd let the rest of them go.

Sorry fish - it's your fault for looking so good.

Eh, they don't mount the actual fish any more. You just give the taxidermist the specs and he makes one for you. Heck, they will make you one even if you don't catch it lolol.

No shit??? When did they start that? Are there taxidermists who still do it? Do they do that with other critters? No way, right? Just fish?

That don't seem right somehow. A picture???

Back