The Official Work Pictures Thread

:lol: as i read this i just got back home and my cat is demanding her pets for the week since i was gone... soon she will attempt to use my face as a cat bed while the dog and the wife begin the snuggle war....

$35 to get our cat out of the pound yesterday. 3rd time we've had to bail one out in the eight we've had over the years but never the same one twice. Strange how some people just hate cats. I love dogs as well but I figured if I wanted a needy pet I may as well have kids.

$35 to get our cat out of the pound yesterday. 3rd time we've had to bail one out in the eight we've had over the years but never the same one twice. Strange how some people just hate cats. I love dogs as well but I figured if I wanted a needy pet I may as well have kids.

I would have left it in the pound and saved the $35. Plus it's a win win since you don't have to feed it anymore.:lol:

Cats- the other white meat.

IMG_20181115_140339868.jpg IMG_20181115_140320717.jpg IMG_20181115_142549602.jpg

Rotten Willow, practicing a Triple Hinge where not really needed much. Pulled way down the root. Forward part of the hinge was kinda rotten, as expected, so it was not a ton of help.

Maybe a little thick'hinged on the tension-side. Pounded over fine.

Remote hand-pull on the back leaning alder ( known for barber chairing. Maybe a little thick hinged. Pulled over ok. Don't know when the bottom split.

Sean, as I see it, a normal hinge that size would not have been working outside the envelope on that species.
The triple is, at least how i use it, for setting a thickness of hinge that would never work on a given species, but simply break, because it wasn't able to flex.

Just so we have that clear.

Kudos for practicing with it in a " Doesn't really matter situation", though.
That is what I do all the time to better my understanding of how shit works.

Spite-girdling, my guess.

New homeowner... Guessing a foreclosure before.

The whole row, dead and still green. Tangled is an understatement. IMG_20181117_131014363_HDR.jpg

A few pics from a sunny Sunday on a contract climbing job.

Another

More

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 38
Butch, the British use the name Sycamore for a maple, Acer pseudoplatanus

Sycamore they call London Plane.

Quite confusing.

Nice pics, Pete.
Looked like a fine day for it.

I got my brain on backwards today, it seems.

It has been corrected, thanks.

Back