The Official Work Pictures Thread

How can you guys wear yellow safety gear that is still yellow after 2 days of tree work? All your gear always looks new. That stuff would be brown in a week if I wore it every day. In fact it would be brown in 2-3 hours if I was working in the rain.

Or are those guys the ones who were flagging traffic?

People always ask me that cuz I always wear white shirts. It's easy washing them - you just need an overnight soak.

clorox-bleach-4460030770-64_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 50
How can you guys wear yellow safety gear that is still yellow after 2 days of tree work? All your gear always looks new. That stuff would be brown in a week if I wore it every day. In fact it would be brown in 2-3 hours if I was working in the rain.

Or are those guys the ones who were flagging traffic?

Brian, haha.

They love a uniform in hi vis camo over here. The crane was set on railway land. Those guys were officials from Bane Nord, they just watched us and drank coffee all day. Hence the reason they look brand new. I was covered in shit and the gunk from the trees basically made my waterproofs defunct. I have had to wash and re applying waterproof to everything.

F!"#¤%&/()=?`!!!!!!!!

I have corrected that.

Being a former newspaper proof reader, I could do a better job on my own posts!

Feeling left out with my 36" bar max here... Guess that should make all Patron Saints and Acolytes happy! Esp. when dealing with 48"-72" silver maples and oaks.

Nice, Willie, really nice!

Funny how seing a big top go off never gets old.

Feeling left out with my 36" bar max here... Guess that should make all Patron Saints and Acolytes happy! Esp. when dealing with 48"-72" silver maples and oaks.

Mate, you gotta long way to go to join the acolytes...42" with a 20"...haha:) And you gotta cut your teeth for years with only a 16" ...
(Mind you that's the biggest sized trees I've done, don't get any real monsters)

Dayum Willie, I know you know how to bang a wedge, but come on, Jerry's 090 and banging that monster over with one swat of your bare hand to the wedge!! Come on! Barely looked like you hit it.

My quest for efficiency, I've done away with the silly axes!

Back