Official Guns Thread

Since I am cleaning the 12ga's from tonight.....
Here is my ol friend Remmy 1100 trap with a fixed full choke barrel. Bought her used a while back. Kinda fell in love with her classic loom and stock grain. Great shooter. Might put a different barrel on her so i can change the choke. Wont take a 3"mag, so her duty is limited.
Every beginner shooter that has tried her has upped thier score from what ever they were shooting first time out. Something about her.....

Attachments

• 20181120_220355.jpg
    20181120_220355.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20181120_220409.jpg
    20181120_220409.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 44
Yep Dave...two. my true Browning from approx 1970 and my Dad's Norinco Chinese knockoff version.

Nice Steven. A buddy of mine had a Fox Stevens over under when we used to hunt ducks before classes at GA Tech. Just before daylight one the morning I saw him drop it in a Beaver Creek with his flashlight as he almost fell off a log we were crossing. The flashlight was shining on the shot gun about 5 feet under water. It was probably 25 degrees and he stripped down to his underwear and went in and got that shot gun. We heard the ducks fly over and land nearby as he was in the water getting the gun. He took it out , used his clothes to dry it off and we hunted ducks after that. We got a mess of them for Thanksgiving dinner that year. I bet he kept it forever.

... my true Browning from approx 1970...

Great little 22s. I carried one for years and it keep me well fed. Having it break in half, without tools allowed me to take it many places without having to announce that I was carrying it. Had a hiding spot for it in my backpack that I used all through Alaska and the northern Yukon territories.

Some of you might like this...just for you, Boss:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sFXOT1mzSF0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes. I got it... tax stamp et al ... back in late 70s. MAC was $250 ... stamp was $250. Cannot imagine the hassle to get one now. Three of us got a MAC each. The other two guys each got an M-10. They were $99 each. Neil got a 45 and John got a 9 mm. We had some fun get-togethers back then.

Yes. I got it... tax stamp et al ... back in late 70s. MAC was $250 ... stamp was $250. Cannot imagine the hassle to get one now. Three of us got a MAC each. The other two guys each got an M-10. They were $99 each. Neil got a 45 and John got a 9 mm. We had some fun get-togethers back then.

took 9 months to get my suppressor ........ probably epic to get full auto and damn expensive. I would love to shoot that thing some time with you

All it takes is ammo and time. You are more than welcome to. We can get together someday when your time is yours again.

I have some VHS footage I need to convert where we shot it at that same spot about 20 years ago....Alex was about 13 years old. My Dad, Alex and I all shot it...some pretty good footage. I just found it...will see if I can convert it over to digital.

I did in the past...still have a Dillon 550B, progressive. Started with a single stage, moved to Dillon 450 and then 550.

I enjoyed it but time got tight...haven't used it in at least 15 years. I might dust it off as the grandkids are getting interested in shooting.

A little more....from 1999. Alex was 13 then.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IVZNEKo9PZc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back