Schultz climbing video

RegC

TreeHouser
This looks like it could be worth a watch. The guy has a rep. And nobody is pulling his strings from what I can gather.
https://youtu.be/L8NcRuadbcE

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L8NcRuadbcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks good. I've checked out a lot of his videos in the past and have learned a lot from him. August has met him, maybe he will chime in on this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I met him a couple times. He didn't say much at all. I think he's friends with August and Brian.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He should definitely be here. Explain himself, at the very least.

I met that fella once. Very polite and respectful and a top notch tree man.

Lawrence doesn't seem to do forums. I have told him about things on here or TreeBuzz at times.

I worked with him for a week back at David Drivers and have counted him a friend since. He is a straight up guy, trees and the work are his focus.

I bought his series because slow, repetitive, and methodical are the second best way for me to learn after hands on and the same. I know he has put untold effort into putting that series together and I hope it is enough of a success for him that he does more and others follow on to do their own programs of various information.

In his disclaimer he points out that he is not a top video person or an actor. Ha, ha, I would agree with him on that especially in the early segments that were stuff I already knew or don't envision using. After that I couldn't tell you as I was so engrossed in what I can use to my advantage in the trees and marking down what sections I want to watch again as I copy the techniques and make them my own.

In my admittedly biased opinion I would have a hard time imagining anyone who would not gain far more than $40 of value if they chose to use this as one of their learning tools.

Sounds good. 5 hours / $40 bugs. All the latest tricks. Excellent!

Agreed Jer and from what I understand, Lawrence is a pretty cool dude. I've been VERY impressed since I first saw him climbing with Kevin Bingham.

His YouTube channel along with Reg's and August's are some of the better ones that I subscribe to.

Ive personally climbed with Lawrence and he knows his stuff thats for sure!! he is one Awesome climber with a lot of tricks in the bag.

$40 dollars is well worth it by far for the dvd, I highly recommend it!!

Back