Worlds Fastest Splicer - #BeatErikVega To Win $500

I wonder if its like the Pepsi Challenge, where the market grew due to adverting, and they both won, rather than just a fight over market share. Dentists and such won, too... put there kids though college.

Increased use of splicing services?

Bad on the body. I think they should come up with a powered milker that grips (gently) one way, and easily slides the other, like an ascender

and powered hammer, a la blacksmithing/ powered desk staplers, but geared to hammering rope.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bad on the body. I think they should come up with a powered milker that grips (gently) one way, and easily slides the other, like an ascender

and powered hammer, a la blacksmithing/ powered desk staplers, but geared to hammering rope.

You can use a prusik to milk it, just not in a speed contest. The guys have ALL sorts of labor saving tricks, but the try hard is the fastest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not even like they're shaving a few seconds off each time; they're taking huge chunks of time. I feel this is a long way from over.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D5QHaK4BIC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love this thread! I went back and watched Eriks first video. It looks like he's really taking his time. It blows my mind that these lads are able to get under 5 minutes all in.

Back