The Official TreeHouse Martial Arts Thread!

Butch, in training the idea is to knee with the inside of the thigh to avoid unnessary injuries. Obviously in a fight you would put the knee cap inand try and cause injury..

Cheers Cory. I hadn’t realised he had uploaded that clip. 14000 people have now witnessed the 80kg woodpecker.

He is the clip one of the lads sent me. Different angle.

https://youtu.be/X0D6CH0ucFE

No, not illegal.

If your ribs break then so be it. The round knee, basically a circular motion impacting under the arm area is most likely to pop one.

I have been kneed in the sternum before and ended up with a suspected cracked rib under the arm pit area. It could have been bruised intercostal muscles but it was painful climbing for over 2 months.

You can't fight full contact without getting the occasional cracked or broken rib.
I've tried that more than a few times in my youth.
Worst was being hit by a Japanese fighter, who timed it so his first knuckle hit a single rib, breaking it clean.
Took a long time before I was able to laugh after that one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hella stuff. Loving it.

No broken ribs here!

kTfORCK.gif

https://imgur.com/gallery/D15bbak

Well it has been a while since I posted in this thread. Personally I have been recovering from a dislocated shoulder, so not must training MT or BJJ on my part.

Haakon though has been training hard and lost his first decision fight last December. He was pretty upset but life continues.

This weekend we drove to Stavanger for the Norwegian National Muay Thai Championship. Haakon ended up being drawn in the final against the boy who beat him last time.

Presenting the new 11-14 year old 45kg Norwegian National Champion.

Revenge is a dish best served cold as they say...

Attachments

• BAC36ADD-8BD6-4458-8AF0-9A504562B87F.jpg
    BAC36ADD-8BD6-4458-8AF0-9A504562B87F.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 23
  • FF9D4CEA-C317-43D1-863A-8B068C2F9D44.jpg
    FF9D4CEA-C317-43D1-863A-8B068C2F9D44.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 24
Back