Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I did steal a look once, from my vantage point in the top of a tree, of a fine young woman vacuuming her apartment in the nude. Just one of the finer virtues of doing treework in the city, that I know.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/EeOMKNR"><a href="//imgur.com/EeOMKNR">Great technique</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/S3i7fKf"><a href="//imgur.com/S3i7fKf">Windy.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Although I did steal a look once, from my vantage point in the top of a tree, of a fine young woman vacuuming her apartment in the nude. Just one of the finer virtues of doing treework in the city, that I know.

The closest I ever got to this was a seeing a customers late sixty's early seventies's, beyond tanned leather, wife in a two piece shiny gold bikini. Beyond leather! Burned in my memory F O R E V E R, the stuff of nightmares I tell you.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pDPP5bC"><a href="//imgur.com/pDPP5bC">First recorded standing double backflip on grass</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The closest I ever got to this was a seeing a customers late sixty's early seventies's, beyond tanned leather, wife in a two piece shiny gold bikini. Beyond leather! Burned in my memory F O R E V E R, the stuff of nightmares I tell you.

I worked in peoples back yards, side yards and front yards in Santa Rosa, Ca. for about a year. All line clearance work. I had to carry a Tree ID book just to know what kinds of trees I was working in every day. I loved it. The aerial views of urban Santa Rosa were fantastic. If only I had a digital camera back then.

Beyond leather! Burned in my memory F O R E V E R, the stuff of nightmares I tell you.
That was my experience on the Gulf a week ago. Aged ladies sporting beyond leather skin, wearing far too little for their own good and respectability. My memory would likewise be full of nightmarish memories, but there was a cleansing view afterward. A few younger lassies were beached, obviously down from some northern state on spring break reset things back to sanity.

I worked in peoples back yards, side yards and front yards in Santa Rosa, Ca. for about a year. All line clearance work. I had to carry a Tree ID book just to know what kinds of trees I was working in every day. I loved it. The aerial views of urban Santa Rosa were fantastic. If only I had a digital camera back then.
I bet!!
That was my experience on the Gulf a week ago. Aged ladies sporting beyond leather skin, wearing far too little for their own good and respectability. My memory would likewise be full of nightmarish memories, but there was a cleansing view afterward. A few younger lassies were beached, obviously down from some northern state on spring break reset things back to sanity.

Sadly eye wash was nowhere in sight and she hung out the whole time we were working.

So old women should wear burkas in order not to offend your sensibilities.

Talk about a weird mixture of sexism and ageism.

A sari would have been cool. Burkas don't really flatter the female form in the same manner. But in her case I'll make an exception, it wasn't so much that she had a bad figure but with the wrinkles and the "bog man" like skin tone were not very pleasing to the thirty something eye.

I was more concerned for the older women's skin health and propensity toward skin cancer with that leathern look. Aussies tend to be more sensible about sun exposure than Floridians, with ladies wearing sun hats and longer sleeves to protect themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back