Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/FeDwOS3"><a href="//imgur.com/FeDwOS3">Trunked</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Easy to embed just click on those 3 little dots on the bottom right, (right next to the other icons) and the it will prompt you for the final step.

I wonder if it's you (no offense) or if it's a fault in cellphones? Do any of you others have a problem embedding videos using your phone?

I know some phones will screw up pic orientation - we've pretty much ruled out that it was a glitch in this forum's software.

It might be me, or my phone... dunno. I plan on buying a laptop later this year, but for now, will have to keep copy pasta links :(

I use an Android s9 phone. I just accessed one of my videos and selected share but there is not an option for an embed code. Only for a share code which I will post now.

https://youtu.be/ZeLUrua5b4o

As near as I can tell there is not a way to embed from a cell phone. The YouTube videos that tell you how to find an embed code seem to be wrong. I only see a share code.

Embed code shows fine on a desktop browser:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZeLUrua5b4o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Odd that the next suggested video after yours is "TOTAL IDIOTS AT WORK #2"
YouTube is a meanie...

This is kinda weird!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/iOhcgLg"><a href="//imgur.com/iOhcgLg">That 'Supreme Leader' posture at the end</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm about done with trying to open these imgur vids...close to half of them hang dead for me. Screw that.

Carry on...my first world problem, nobody else's :).

That sucks, B!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/PO8aqMv"><a href="//imgur.com/PO8aqMv">10th thing I favorited.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

0uzxJYd.gif

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/nhDodGV"><a href="//imgur.com/nhDodGV">The Nut Cracker</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back