Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="gx2RWPt"><a href="//imgur.com/gx2RWPt">Cool as a cucumber</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hyXVgiD"><a href="//imgur.com/hyXVgiD">Denver Airport approach in stormy conditions</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I LOLed when she came to - immediate panic!!! I wanted to do that once, but it was like 75 bucks so I passed.

Hilarious!! Vasovagal....not a gif but related.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uBhK6mFfZls" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beautiful table!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ciDDaFH"><a href="//imgur.com/ciDDaFH">Guerlain</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/YiUM1nK"><a href="//imgur.com/YiUM1nK">1952 Cadillac DeVille with a 5th Wheel</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Guerlain
She also goes by Lilii and Lily C
Makes me wonder if that's the biggest growth industry and becoming a large portion of the GDP of the Ukraine. A noticeable portion of that type of "modeling" comes from the Ukraine...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/q5n73lU"><a href="//imgur.com/q5n73lU">Friend-A-pult</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/gcPsQeY"><a href="//imgur.com/gcPsQeY">That's talent right there</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That gives a whole new meaning to "sit and spin!!!"

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/gvtopd3"><a href="//imgur.com/gvtopd3">Weather's warming up, and that's okay.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back